We are proud to say that we have won numerous awards for our onsite AV, here’s why:
- LED Screens/4K projection in every room – some with dual or touch screen capabilities.
- Integrated PA and speaker systems with an array of different microphones – including a catch box mic (ask us!).
- Wireless presentation technology allowing you to present via your phone, tablet, or laptop.
- Video conference facilities to ensure that no delegates miss your event.
- LED Up-lighters to give your event that extra wow factor.
- Interactive poll technology to ensure your delegates are fully engaged in your event.
- Digital signage outside every room.
- Multiple LED screens in the refreshment area for advertising and information requirements.
- Laptops AND spare adaptors all onsite, so if someone needs something last minute, with us it’s not a problem!
In 2019, we were thrilled to win the CHS Award for ‘Best Onsite Technology Offering’, along with the ‘Best Onsite Audio Visual’ in 2017 and 2018, so, believe us when we say, we know a thing or two about technology.
With a range of packages that includes laptops, microphones, comfort monitors, plus, an AV technician that can support you throughout your event, our level of service provision and client care is unbeatable. But, more than this, we want to know what your event aims and objectives are, so that we can support you to get the most out of the technology we have. Whether that be presenting wirelessly, so the presenter is free to move around the room, using anonymous polling technology to really get to know what delegates are thinking, or, creating a welcoming feel by using our catch box mics. With your aims in mind, we’ll plan how best to utilise our technology for the benefit of your meeting, conference or event.
If this wasn’t enough, we also have our own in-house film team that can advise and help you create training videos, podcasts and promotional videos to ensure your staff, clients, delegates and key stakeholders can learn more about you in fun and engaging ways.
During 2020, we created a purpose-built COVID-secure streaming studio that catered for both virtual and hybrid events.
As in-person events have returned, we still want to offer this option, as they remain popular and highly flexible, so we have created a permanent broadcast studio, which can can accommodate up to four in-studio presenters.